Feb 28, 2013

Congrats Ben! Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, and River Phoenix


I'm really glad to hear "ARGO" won an Academy Award for Best Picture. I enjoyed "ARGO" and I think that it is appropriate for an Academy Award.



Now I'm forty-six years old, which is enough time for me to know sweet and sour. I, myself, have experienced them, and I also have seen people experience them. Without any condition it pleases me to know that people, who know sweet and sour, get through their difficulties.

I first saw Ben Affleck in the film "Good Will Hunting." I loved Gus Van Sant's film "My Own Private Idaho," so I saw "Good Will Hunting" as his new film. I loved this film so much that I began to pay attention to Matt Damon and Ben Affleck who won an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. They were young and looked getting along with each other.




And then they became Hollywood stars, but I had guessed that they might have been interested in directing a film. It might be difficult to get a chance to direct a film in Hollywood. Finally Matt Damon began to produce a film, and Ben Affleck began to direct a film. It took fifteen years to get from "Good Will Hunting" to "ARGO."

In "My Own Private Idaho", we can see young River Phoenix, who passed away in 1993. I really regret his early death, because he would be an amazing actor. Someone died so early, and another get to their goal with time.

When I saw River Phoenix in "My Own Private Idaho", I feel like seeing my old friend who died young. And when I saw Ben Affleck in the Academy Awards ceremony, I'd like to say to Ben Affleck, "Congrats, Ben!"

I hope that Ben Affleck and Matt Damon will create a film together someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment