Feb 26, 2013

Adele Is the Ultimate Feminist


Honestly, I am not interested in Adele's music at all, and I don't know much about her. I don't even know if she is a feminist, so this entry might miss the point.

Anyway, when I went to preschool, I loved the young and beautiful female teachers much better than the old and kind female teachers. At that time I didn't know about the multiple aspects of personality, and I just focused on the external aspects of human beings.

Now that I've got older and grown as a human a little, so I became to be able to see women from many aspects, and now I love the women who are not young but old, not beautiful but kind.

I saw actresses walking on the red carpet of the Academy Awards. All of them were beautiful and thin. But only Adele was not thin. That's not to say that she wasn't beautiful, but in fact she didn't look like a Hollywood star.




She looked full of confidence and her dress emphasized her physical frame. Apparently she insisted that the value of women walking on the red carpet wasn't limited to beauty and thinness. I wonder if it is feminism. If it is feminism, Adele is the ultimate feminist.

No comments:

Post a Comment