Jun 12, 2012

Frying High in the Sky or Driving Deep in the Sea

When I'm flying high in the sky, I'm naturally positive. I love everything in the world, especially myself. I feel like being able to do anything, and I enjoy my job and hobbies.

But when I'm diving deep in the sea, I allow myself to be negative. I hate everything in the world, especially myself. I actually can't do anything but lie on the bed. I just enjoy the sweet taste of shelf-hatred.

Of course, I'm happy high in the sky, and unhappy deep in the sea, but I can't keep flying forever. Sometimes my energy runs out and I dive deep into the sea.

When I'm flying high in the sky, I usually forget pain in the other people's heart, because I'm fascinated with the bright sunshine. On the other hand, when I'm diving deep, cool, and dark in the sea, I feel not only my own pain but also the other people's pain very much.

I'm arrogant high in the sky, and I'm humble deep in the sea.

Confucius said, "the virtue of moderateness is supreme."

I wish I could live on the land moderately.

1 comment:

  1. “I have the choice of being constantly active and happy or introspectively passive and sad. Or I can go mad by ricocheting in between.”
    ― Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath

    ReplyDelete