Jun 24, 2012

Actually I'm not an otaku

I was depressed for a month, and now I've got better at last. But I found that I had so many things to do, because I left off doing them while I was depressed. I have to work hard and I can't make enough time to write my weblog.

But I'll try to write a new short entry.

My personality is like those of otaku people. I'm attached to my hobbies and fussy. But I don't like the otaku culture itself.

For example, I read manga and watch anime, but I can't read and watch so called "anime graphics (アニメ絵)". I could say that I hate "anime graphics".

I used to introduce three of my favorite Japanese Manga authors, Moto HagioKatsuhiro Otomo, and Taiyo Matsumoto. None of them draw "Anime graphic", but more artistic drawings.

There is a popular comic "Sayonara, Zetsubo Sensei (さよなら絶望先生)". Whenever I hear about it, I think that I must love this comic. But whenever I try to read it, I can't get though it because its graphic is the "anime graphics" style.

I look like an otaku, so many people mistake me for an otaku, but actually I'm not an otaku.

No comments:

Post a Comment