Mar 14, 2011

To Help Someone Heal Their Emotion

I went to work for the first time since the earthquake struck Japan. My office was completely unchanged. Nothing was broken.

I began to do everyday work. I wonder if I should do such things now. I was filled with a feeling of powerlessness and sudden rising strong anger in my heart. I might be disturbed by the earthquake.

The atomic power stations in Fukushima were broken down, and there is a severe electricity shortage in eastern Japan. Many railways in the Tokyo area were out of service.

Non Japanese in Japan might have a hard time with lack of information in English about the earthquake.

So I translated the information of the public transportation into English, and published it on this weblog.

It was a very little thing, but I felt that I could help someone. This feeling eased myself.

I'll go to work tomorrow. I'll try to help someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment